Solopreneur Starter Guide
Welcome to the Solopreneur Institute! We are the leading resource for information and guides on investing, making money online, business, and money.
If you are new to Solopreneur Institute, this is a great starter resource that links directly to all of the informative business content on our website. Start with the resources below and learn how to start your own successful online business.
Well, Solopreneur is a mixture of two words, Solo and Entrepreneur. It means that you are an entrepreneur that prefers to work alone or solo.
The Solopreneur Institute defines a solopreneur as:
“An entrepreneur who prefers the freedom to run a business without any w-2 employees.”
- What is a Solopreneur?
- Solopreneur 101: How to Get Started
- 25 Tools Every Solopreneur Needs
- Entrepreneur Vs. Solopreneur
- 25 Best Solopreneur Books
- Top 14 Solopreneur Podcasts
- Best CRMs for Solopreneurs
- 20 Reasons People Become Solopreneurs
- Tax Guide for Solopreneurs
- Productivity Hacks for Solopreneurs
- 60 High Paying Side Hustles
- 52 Solo Business You Can Start
- 36 Business Ideas for Housewives
- How to Become a Mompreneur
- 54 Home Business Ideas
- Beginners Guide to Amazon Associates
- Affiliate Marketing Without a Website
- MaxBounty Affiliate Marketing Guide
- Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide
- How to Learn SEO for Free
- Guide to Online Advertising
- Digital Marketing Guide for Solopreneurs
- Image SEO Guide
- How to Start a Successful Blog
- How I MAde 6 Figures a Year on Upwork
- Best Affordable Hosting for WordPress
- Best Landing Page Builders
Tools I Use
- Ahrefs: With Ahrefs, you can do keyword research, backlink research, competitor research, and just about any other SEO things that you need to do to have a successful online business. I highly recommend Ahrefs for keyword ranking tracking and backlink building.
- SEM Rush: SEM Rush is another great SEO tool that we use to manage SEO clients, do on-page SEO audits, and basically all our campaign management.
- Ninja Reports: Of course, I have to add Ninja Reports to my tools list because it’s my software, and it’s really great for SEO analysis, on-page SEO audits, and SEO reporting. We offer affordable plans and a 33-point on-page SEO checklist for 100% optimized websites.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is our email management system that allows us to collect emails on our websites and send out newsletters, sales letters, and promotions for all of our web properties. Mailchimp is a great email software for beginners and advanced users. We use Mailchimp to automate email workflows for funnels and affiliate sales.
- LiquidWeb: We use LiquidWeb for all of our website hosting. Since I have a good number of websites, we are on a dedicated server that costs us about $300/month and allows us to host a ton of websites and keep them super fast. LiquidWeb has shared and cloud plans that are much cheaper and I highly recommended them for your hosting needs. They have great live chat agents who can help you do just about anything from installing WordPress to fixing a hacked WordPress site.
- Unbounce: With Unbounce, you can quickly and easily set up high converting landing pages, email opt-ins and lead generation pages in minutes. Unbounce is one of the best landing page builder software out there and is pretty affordable as well. If you are looking to gather leads without building a website, Unbounce is the way to go.
- WordPress: WordPress is a free CMS (content management system) that allows you to easily build stunning websites without knowing any code at all. All of my websites are built on WordPress which is free, open-source, and SEO-friendly.